Follow These Instructions Carefully
- After receiving your new tattoo, leave the bandage on overnight.
- First thing in the morning, gently remove bandage and wash with fingertips with warm water and teatree soap.
- Pat dry with a clean paper towel – Do NOT wipe.
- Apply a thin coat of Aquaphor ointment, and rub it in till it disappears.
- Do this 2-3 times per day for 3-4 days, then switch to a water based lotion called Curel Fragrance Free.
- Use lotion 2-3 times per day for 2-3 weeks.
- Pick, scratch, soak, swim or expose tattoo to direct sunlight/tanning for at least 3 weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call your artist immediately.